Waste King Legend Series L-111 1/3 HP Garbage Disposer Review
Waste King is one of the rare household names that you can actually trust, and their newest product is the Waste King Legend Series L-111 1/3 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer (see today's price). There are many excellent features that is has to offer, but just a few of our personal favorites are it's included 36” power cord, removable splash guard (which makes cleaning so much easier!), and it's compact and space saving design. On top of all this, Waste King backs the L-111 with one of the industry’s longest warranties. In our opinion, this is a sign of their commitment to creating excellent products.
Attractive is not normally an adjective you’d use for a garbage disposal, but the Legend 111 is truly a handsome appliance. Its components are crafted from stainless steel, which makes it durable and resistant to rust and corrosion. However, on the slim chance that your food waste disposer does develop rust, you should know that all Waste King garbage disposals come with a lifetime warranty against corrosion. Should it develop, then Waste King will send trained technicians to your home to replace it with a new unit – free of charge. It’s great to see a company that has that kind of confidence and pride in the products they create.
Even though its outward appearance is aesthetically pleasing, when it comes to garbage disposals, it’s what on the inside that truly counts…and the Waste King L-111 delivers! It possesses a 1/3 HP motor that is capable of reaching up to 1,900 rpm. In other words, it will turn all of your food waste into mincemeat. Additionally, the stainless steel components of the unit are insulated, which drastically cuts down on the amount of noise it makes while it is running.
- Easy Installation – With the Waste King L-111, there is no need to call a plumber to install it for you. All of the mounting hardware that you need is included in the package, and the installation instructions are simple and straightforward.
- Powerful Motor – This should go without saying. The motor of the L-111 is powerful enough to handle most food waste. Since its capable of reaching so many rotations per minute, it grinds food very finely. This significantly reduces your chances of developing a clog in your drain, which can lead to leaks or your sink backing up.
- Great Warranty – The Legend 111 is backed up by a two-year mechanical warranty. If the garbage disposal should develop a mechanical or material defect within two years of the date of purchase, Waste King will replace it – no questions asked.
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 1/3 HP, 1900 RPM (115v) permanent magnet motor jams less
- EASY INSTALLATION AND CLEANING: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation, removable splashguard for easy...
- 2 YEAR PROTECTION: 2-year Limited Warranty. Current-Amps: 4.0. HZ: 60. Drain connection size- 1 1/2 Inch drainpipe
The Waste King Legend Series L-111 1/3 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer is where budget meets quality. If you’re like me, then you are probably looking for a modern, efficient garbage disposal that won’t cost an arm and a leg. In my humble opinion, I think this is one of the best priced garbage disposals on the market today – especially for everything it has to offer. Even though it doesn’t cost much, once you turn it on, you’ll see that Waste King has definitely not scrimped on quality or design. With hundreds of both professional and personal positive reviews online, Waste King must definitely be doing something right!
Installation was no problem. It took less than half an hour to do it myself, and one thing I really liked about the L-111 was its compact design. In fact, that was one of the things that originally intrigued me about this particular model. Storage space is limited in my condo, and I certainly could use the space that my old garbage disposal was taking up underneath the sink to store other things. This garbage disposal was the perfect solution to that problem. It only measures 13.4” in height and a little over 6” in circumference.
I also really appreciated the warranty that Waste King offers for the Waste King Legend Series L-111 1/3 HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer. I know you’re probably rolling your eyes because I keep going on and on about it. But think about this…if something does go wrong with your waste disposer, you aren’t going to have to take it out yourself and return it to the store you bought it from. I don’t know about you, but I have a lot of demands on my time. I certainly don’t have half a day to devote to replacing a garbage disposal.
All of the reviews I read about the Waste King L-111 had it exactly right. This garbage disposal is worth every penny you pay for it. This is a product I would definitely recommend to friends and family members. It is something I use every day in my home, and I haven’t had a problem with it yet.
Last update on 2020-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API