Waste King L-3300 Legend Series 3/4 HP Garbage Disposer Review
Waste King is one of the most recognizable names in the small appliance industry, and it is for a good reason. The Waste King L-3300 Legend Series ¾ HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposal (see today's price) is part of Waste King’s Legends series of food waste disposers, and it is one of the larger models they offer. Here is what you can expect from it: The L-3300 has a ¾ HP motor and can reach a top speed of 2,700 rotations per minute. What this gives you is a garbage disposal that is more than capable of dealing with all types of organic food waste.
The Waste King L-3300 is a continuous feed garbage disposal, which means that you can keep shoveling in all of that food waste as needed. What’s really great about this particular model is that it has stainless steel swivel impellers, which greatly reduce the number of times your garbage disposal can jam. When you add in its removable splash guard, what you’ve got is a waste disposer that is simple to use and won’t make a mess. Another good element of the L-3300 is that all of its grinding components are insulated, which makes it one of the quietest disposals on the market today. The grinding chamber itself is made from a nylon/glass composite. This means that you never have to worry about it developing corrosion. If it does, expect to be getting a brand new garbage disposal – for free.
- A Powerful Grind – The motor inside the Waste King L-3300 is packing ¾ HP. That in and of itself is pretty powerful, but what many people don’t know is that this garbage disposal has a ‘Vortex’ permanent magnet motor. Compared to similar garbage disposers on the market today, the L-3300 offers more power per pound.
- Easy Installation, Septic Tank Friendly – The Waste King L-3300 comes with its own quick and easy mounting system. What this means for you is that you won’t have to spend hours under the sink trying to install the thing. The unit comes with its own generously sized power cord, and as an added bonus, it is properly sized to work with septic tanks.
- Removable Splash Guard – This is another example of the thoughtful design that Waste King puts into each product it produces. The splash guard ensures that the unit won’t spew waste everywhere, and it makes cleaning quick and simple. Enough said.
- The Warranty – When it comes to the all-important warranty, Waste King has you covered. The 3300 comes with a ten-year warranty that guards against mechanical and material defects, and it also has a lifetime warranty against corrosion. You can’t ask for much more than that.
My Story and Experiences
I’m going to keep this short and sweet. The Waste King L-3300 Legend Series ¾ HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposal is the best garbage disposal I’ve ever purchased – hands down. I work as a general contractor, and when a project involves remodeling kitchens, this is the disposer that I recommend to my clients. I have had one in my own home for nearly 8 years now, and I’ve never had a lick of trouble out of it. It has survived me, my wife, three kids, two dogs, and a parakeet. Believe me. We’ve produced our fair share of food waste.
You can read all of the tech specs yourself, but I’ll tell you that what I really like about the Waste King is its warranty. You have a lifetime warranty on any components that could corrode, and a whopping 10 year, in home warranty against mechanical defect. Not only that, but the price will make you rub your eyes and reread what you saw. I paid just a little over $100.00 for my L-3300, and while I could calculate what that works out to over 8 years, it’s hardly worth typing the figure out. In my professional estimation as a contractor, the Waste King can more than adequately handle the waste produced by a family of 5-8 people (and no, four legged “fur babies” don’t count).
There are hundreds of positive professional and personal reviews of the Waste King L-3300 Legend Series ¾ HP Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposal that you can read online, and they’ve all got it right. This garbage disposal is worth the money. I would definitely recommend it to any client, friend, or family member. The Waste King L-3300 is a high quality piece of equipment, and it is something I, and my family, will continue to use every day for many years.
- FULL SIZE: Full sized ¾ HP design is 8/-1/2 inches in diameter, 14 ½ inches long and weighs 10 lbs. Hertz : 60 Hz
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 3/4 HP, 2700 RPM (115v) permanent magnet motor is sound-insulated and jams less
- EASY INSTALLATION AND CLEANING: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation, removable splashguard for easy...
Waste King L-3300 Legend Series 3/4 HP Garbage Disposer
Last update on 2020-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API