Most Amazing Kitchens Across the World: 8 Inspiring Ideas
If you’re interested in renovating your kitchen and developing an all-new look, whether that’s replacing countertops, rearranging the physical layout of your kitchen, or purchasing new appliances, it’s good to find inspiring designs that can help you to come up with a great plan for success.
To help you on your way, we’ve compiled a list of ideas that you can consider implementing today in your own kitchen. Of course, a fresh coat of paint can go a long way, but these ideas will help you to take your kitchen to the next level.
How We Came Up With This List
Idea 1. Focus on Colors, Textures, and Materials
There’s a lot to like about this kitchen design. Firstly, you can see how different textures are used to convey different aesthetic preferences – you can see the woods and granites interacting together in a harmonious way. Combine that with the textured look of the shelves and backboards and you can see how important texture and color truly are when it comes to selecting materials.
If you’re looking to emulate the way that the granites and woods interact, you may want to consider investing in some of these stunning dark wood cabinets . Mixing colors and textures can be a great idea in any kitchen!
- Low VOC, low odor, water-based acrylic paint for transforming outdated countertops without costly replacement
- Fun, easy DIY project complete with step-by-step instructions
- One weekend application process that dries in a high gloss finish to simulate the look of granite
- Since the first day grizzly started we have been using these maple workbench tops in our shipping and service...
- We estimated that we have over 200 tops in use and expected them to be in service probably for the next 50 years. our...
- The tops bottoms and all edges are sealed and the appearance is clear satin smooth low sheen and natural in color
Idea 2. Enhance Your Kitchen’s Sophistication with Open Shelves
In this example, you can see the benefit that open shelves can bring to a kitchen. By showing off other purchases, such as bowls, plates, and other wall decorations, you can truly give your kitchen a more contemporary and pleasant vibe. You may also want to consider open shelves if you’re looking to make use of a larger space – this idea likely wouldn’t work as well in a smaller space where storage is at a premium.
- VERSATILE: This rustic decor walnut storage shelf was designed to bring functional style to any room in your home. Use...
- RUSTIC & INDUSTRIAL: A creative blend of rich, rustic walnut wood and industrial metal bars blends to create a country...
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Use the towel bar in many ways, attached to the shelf, next to the shelf or stand alone in another room....
- Efficient Space Saver : Unique shelving solution for reducing clutter in the living room, office or kitchen; Ideal for...
- Enhance Your Wall Decor : Add a retro style to your room through the torched wood with beautiful grain; great to accent...
- Durable with Ample Storage : The whole shelf holds a maximum weight of 40lb when mounted to solid wall; 2 tier shelves...
Idea 4. Clean and Contemporary Aesthetics
There’s a lot to like about this clean and contemporary kitchen design. With smooth wood surfaces, a granite countertop with a built-in fridge for holding drinks, and plenty of light and space combined with stainless steel appliances, this look is sure to be timeless while impressing your guests. If you’re looking to implement a similar design in your kitchen
If you’re interested in a contemporary look for your kitchen, then you’ll want to make use of these fantastic stainless-steel appliances.
Idea 5. Small Kitchens Should Make Maximum Use of Limited Space
If you live in a major US city in the dense part of town, then you probably don’t have an apartment with much square footage. If so, then you may want to consider designing your kitchen in such a way that you can accentuate the elegance of it without needing to rely on more “stuff.” After all, space is at a premium in these types of kitchens. This example demonstrates how a small kitchen can still pack a huge design punch.
If you want to model your small kitchen after this example, then considering investing in smaller surfaces like these. That way, you’ll have more space without diminishing the functionality of the limited space you have.
Idea 6. Focus on the Details
We really like the various details that are on display here. If you didn’t notice, there are a few small nuances that really make this picture: Glass see-through cabinets, plenty of plants, open shelves for cookbooks and bowls, as well as the good interplay of dark and light colors from the table to the white countertops.
It’s truly not too difficult to mimic this type of look in your own kitchen. You’ll want to invest in quality glass see-through cabinets and also consider adding some plants to the various surfaces to add additional color to the space.
- STYLISH CORNER CABINET: Features a white finish with arched bottom skirting, a glass door, and chrome knobs for a...
- AMPLE STORAGE: Includes a fixed interior shelf to help reduce clutter and keep your home tidy
- DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed from durable engineered wood and tempered glass to provide long-lasting use
- Tempered glass enhances the safety MDF shelf construction provides durability
- Antique Brass finish door hinges, handles gives the piece a classic look
- Classic metal design, crown molding, and adjustable shelves provide elegant bathroom storage
Idea 7. An Elegant Appearance
Wow! There is truly a lot on display in this kitchen design. Without a doubt, you’re going to be impressed by the great use of color and texture. If you want to craft a kitchen that looks like this space, then you’ll want to consider investing in high-quality granite surfaces. But, there are also a few smaller details that are more affordable and will allow you to spruce up your own space.
Specifically, why not consider investing in high-quality overhead lighting like this product? By paying attention to all the details, including the ceiling, you’ll have a more delightful kitchen space.
Idea 8. Going Retro and Bright
The colors in this kitchen really stand out. With exposed brick walls and rich colors, this kitchen exudes a retro look with a modern twist. If you’re looking to design a similar look in your own kitchen, then you’ll want to pay attention to the following design elements:
- Chairs: Choose bright colors for your seating. The brighter the better! Just make sure that the colors you choose are harmonious with the other elements in your kitchen.
- Shelves and Cabinets: Choose a bright, complementary color to your chosen chair color.
- Walls: Consider exposed brick or a warm wallpaper that can balance out the strong colors you’re using elsewhere in the kitchen.
- Made in the USA
- 18 inch Seat Height
- Chrome plated Steel frame
- 💖【Pattern】Faux brick stone wallpaper,Flat print with slightly grain textured. High Standard Vinyl Coated.
- 💖【Size】One roll is 20.8 inches wide by 11 yard long, covering 57 square ft.The repeat is 20.8 Inch. Offset match....
- 💖【Feature】Unprepasted, Washable, Strippable. Wallpaper glue can be bought in your local hardware store.
Last update on 2021-09-21 at 09:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API