Kitchen Remodel Ideas for Home Improvement
Kitchen remodel ideas may seem like something only television shows can come up with. However, there are a lot of crafty and idealistic people out there with their own ideas. Everything from the complete kitchen makeovers to basic kitchen remodel ideas can be budget-friendly and fun.
Taking on a project yourself not only saves you money but gives you a sense of accomplishment and pride. When you get compliments on your new kitchen remodel, you can honestly say thank you, knowing you did all the work. We won’t tell them you got the ideas here.
How We Came Up with the List
Remodels can be time-consuming, tedious and difficult. Depending on the number of materials, coverage and installation costs, it can also be pricey. We scoured the web for cost-effective ideas that will not only save you money but save you time and effort as well.
Doing a project yourself adds a sense of accomplishment and pride along with the joy of the kitchen remodel. We have a list of ideas along with pictures and tutorials to help you get the most out of the kitchen remodel ideas you can start today.
Adding a backsplash used to be a professional installation only job. Now it is a DIY project that you can accomplish with very little effort. However, if you want to go all out, you can spend as much or as little time, effort and money as you desire.
Some backsplashes use tile pre-formed that you just piece together. Purchasing enough of these tile blocks could be costly. You can also use low-cost tiles and cut them yourself. Adding a bit of personal touch and a unique design that you create yourself.
Knowing how to cut tile may not be in your wheelhouse of abilities, but with the right tools and a little patience, you can accomplish your backsplash goals in no time at all. The trick is to have a plan and design ready to go and then you just piece it all together. It is a lot easier than you think.
One of the most modern twists to a kitchen remodel is to remove the closed-off cabinets and create an open shelving design. With lighting and a lack of cabinet doors your kitchen space will open up with a warm and welcoming appearance.
Open shelving is a simple and cost-effective manner to give your entire kitchen a new look without a lot of effort. You have plenty of options. The most simple being to remove the current cabinet doors and add a fresh coat of paint.
However, there are specialty shelving choices available that can give you an entire makeover with very little effort. If you can use an electric drill, you can remove and replace your cabinets in just a few hours.
- ✔APPLICABLE:If you only want the shelving unit to attach to the wall ,instead of the ceiling,Then our shelf is your...
- ✔SIZE: 42” tall, 4 Tier,There is approximately 14" in between each tier,deep 12" ,The Width is customizable depends...
- ✔USE:Easy "do it yourself" project for your home or office. Each purchase will include all of the parts needed (pipes...
- 【Retro Style】:Rustic industrial iron shelf in black finish.Iron and reclaimed real wood composition in vintage...
- 【Size】:Made from quality metal and solid wood. Overall size: length 32in x depth 10in .Board thickness :1.2in.
- 【Widely Used】:Suitable for bedroom, living room, laundry room,office,kitchen pantry,garage, farmhouse,basement,above...
Breakfast Nook Remodel
A breakfast nook is a dated yet useful design. If you already have a breakfast nook a makeover of the existing space may be in order. Gone are the days where the space needs to be boring and dated. You can easily remodel the existing area to make it warm, comforting and inviting.
If you don’t have a breakfast nook already the cost may rise a little and be more involved than just adding decorations and new paint schemes. However, you don’t need to worry much about adding walls and electrical outlets. Instead, you can focus on the space and making it separate with new ideas such as folding walls and other stylish designs.
The idea is to not only have a space to sit and enjoy your bagel and morning coffee but also to have a space that is still in the kitchen but away from formal dining. It should be fun and cozy at the same time, which is not hard to accomplish at all.
No products found.
If you keep looking at your cabinets and wanting to do something to make them appear more inviting, but you don’t want to go with an open cabinet design you have another option. You can opt for sliding, barn-style doors instead of the standard and dated pull open doors you currently stare at every day.
Barn doors sliding on rails will not only look great in your kitchen but can be added easily to any décor style or kitchen theme you have. Of course, they will go great with a rustic theme or even a farmhouse theme, but they also pair well with modern, contemporary and classic themes.
You can purchase the rails and doors from any home improvement store or even find them at one of the many online dealers such as Amazon, Wayfair or even Etsy. Removal of the old cabinet doors takes literally minutes and the new barn-style doors can be hung just as fast.
- Brand: U-MAX; Condition: Brand New; Material: High Quality Steel.
- Door weight capacity: 220 lbs. Fit door panel width: 42"-48". Fit door panel thickness: 1 3/8" and 1 3/4".
- Package Includes: 8FT (2x4ft) Rail,6xRail Spacer,2xRoller,2xDoor Stop,2xEnd Cap,1xFloor Guide,1xHex Key;All other...
- 100% Brand New.Takes 3-5days to most states
- Material: High Quality Steel.1 Years Product Factory Warranty.
- From Apr.16th, 2017, the rail hole-space change to 16 inch. It is the 16" US standard distance layout. All other...
If you enjoy your morning coffee (or all-day coffee, like we do), you may want to think about dedicating a portion of your kitchen space to the morning delight. Adding a barista style coffee corner may not be something you have thought about before, but chances are, most of your friends and neighbors haven’t, either.
Adding a coffee corner can be done with relatively low cost, despite how expensive it may look. For those on a budget, finding the right shelving and cabinets can be a fun and rewarding experience.
Of course, if you want the full aspect of a dedicated coffee corner, there are packages available that are ready-made for just that purpose. No one says you have to sacrifice style for cost though and the right cabinet design from budget-friendly shops like Walmart or Ikea will go a long way towards your overall design.
- Great for organizing plates, cups, bottles, can in your cabinet, counter top or even refregiator
- Flexiable: Include two size shelves can be stackable or aligned to each other
- Sturdy perforated steel can hold objects well
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 05:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API