InSinkErator PRO750 Pro Series Food Waste Disposal Review
The InSinkErator PRO750 Series 3/4 Horsepower Food Waste Disposal featuring Evolution Series Technology is a gem of a garbage disposal. It weighs 19.6 lbs. and has compact dimensions of 10" x 10" x 16.2". Its average water usage is approximately one gallon per day per person, and its average electrical usage is 3 to 4 KWH per year.
Although this disposer is more expensive compared to other units on the market, no other waste disposal unit can match its level of raw power. The InSinkErator PRO750 (see today's price) is very efficient and quiet but has a full one HP motor, and three stage Multigrind technology (an Undercutter Disk, Tri-Action Lug System, and a GrindShear Ring).
The InSinkErator PRO750 is well insulated, has various stainless steel components, Quick-Lock mounting, and a quality steel stopper. It also boasts stainless steel sink flange material and a sensor that automatically increases motor torque if there might be a jam. This unit also features a "Do's and Dont's" card, despite the fact that most owners attest that they're able to throw virtually any type of food waste into it, including rib bones and chicken, without a problem.
Simply put, the InSinkErator Pro 750 garbage disposal is a smart investment and a great appliance to add in your kitchen.
Best Features of the InSinkErator Evolution Pro 750
- Space-saving garbage disposal is the perfect fit for cramped cabinet space - the overall height is 12 1/8."
- Sound Seal technology makes the Evolution Pro 750 disposer 40% quieter than other standard disposal systems - Includes the sound-reducing Quiet-Collar Sink Baffle, anti-vibration mount and tailpipe mount, and Sound Limiter multi-layer insulation. When chewing up ice, this garbage disposer can hit 85 dB, but it usually runs at 65 dB
- 6 year limited home warranty - Starting either from the original installation date or the original date of purchase. The limited warranty overs defects in workmanship or materials, with the exception of damages caused by conditions beyond the control of manufacturer, including alteration, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, or failure to install, assemble, maintain, or mount this product in accordance with local plumbing and electrical codes, as well as manufacturer's instructions. Normal wear and tear, including scratches, cosmetic rust, dents, etc. also are not covered.
- Grind chamber capacity of 34.6 ounces - The InSinkErator Evolution Pro 750 delivers two grind stages versus only one stage in standard disposers. As a continuous feed type model, it deals efficiently with potato peels, celery, various meats that have bones, and all other kinds of food waste
- Motor-protecting manual reset overload and 3/4 HP motor - 120 volts, HZ 60, and an RPM of 1,725.
- This garbage disposer is made in the United States of America - and created exclusively for all professional plumbing contractors
- Practically any food waste items from the kitchen can be disposed of - Including fruit rinds, coffee grounds, chicken bones, rib bones, artichokes, etc.
My Story and Experiences with the InSinkErator Pro 750
OK people, listen up! I just got done buying a garbage disposal for the second time and thought I'd throw a few helpful hints your way. Disclaimer: I ended up buying an InSinkErator PRO750 Pro Series Food Waste Disposal that I love, so these tips are probably going to reflect my bias!
Tip number one - What size horsepower should you get? Your choices are 1/3, 1/2, 3/4, and 1 HP. 1/3 HP is the lowest, and should only be purchased by 1-2 person households that eat mostly vegetables and fruit. 1/2 HP is good for 1-2 people that eat more than the 1/3 HP can handle. 3/4 HP is good for 4 people, and 1 HP is meant for heavy use and large families. My InSinkErator has 3/4 HP, is quiet (thanks to the Quiet-Collar Sink Baffle), and doesn't get jammed easily.
Tip number two - Does the disposer have stainless-steel grinding components? Stainless steel impeller plus grinding parts last longer and will grind particles smaller, which will end any jamming problems. If it doesn't jam on you, it won't clog up your sewage pipes. Full disclosure: Our last garbage disposal - call it Inferior Brand - clogged up right and left, and we had to call in the plumbers - twice! I finally wised up and insisted we order the InSinkErator PRO750 on Amazon Prime. Two days later, it was here and installed, and hasn't clogged up once in 5 months of operation!
Tip number three - How long are you going to be in your current location? If you're only going to be there for a year or two, purchase a garbage disposal that only has a 1 to 2-year warranty. If your roots are firmly in the ground, opt for the InSinkErator PRO750 Pro Series 3/4 HP like I did. We are extremely happy with this product (as if you couldn't tell already)! Anyway, good luck, thumbs up!
Last update on 2021-09-21 at 10:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API